[Insight-users] [ITK Community] Problem with LandmarkWarping2.cxx in ITK-4.4.0?

Seth Parker csparker247 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 22 11:09:35 EST 2013

I had to rebuild ITK as I don't think the tests were built unless I also
included the cmake flag ITK_BUILD_ALL_MODULES. Maybe not. Anyway, I ran the
LandmarkWarping test and it reported that it passed. I would be inclined to
think that there was something just wrong with my landmarks file if it
weren't for the fact that the exact same file produces expected results on
an older version.

*Seth Parker*
Video Editor | The University of Kentucky Vis Center
www.csethparker.com | www.vis.uky.edu