[Insight-users] [ITK Community] Obtaining Real Result from Inverse Fourier Transform

Cory Quammen cory.quammen at kitware.com
Fri Nov 22 13:55:03 EST 2013

The InverseFFTImageFilters return only real images. You should be able to
use

http://www.itk.org/Doxygen/html/classitk_1_1FFTComplexToComplexImageFilter.html

to obtain a complex inverse image. Note that this class is in Review, so
you will need to enable ITK's Review module in CMake.

Hope that helps,
Cory