[Insight-users] [ITK Community] Obtaining Real Result from Inverse Fourier Transform

Cory Quammen cory.quammen at kitware.com
Fri Nov 22 15:27:00 EST 2013

Because FFTComplexToComplexImageFilter is defined entirely in a header, you
don't need to recompile ITK.

FFTComplexToComplexImageFilter is in the Review module which means it is
somewhat experimental, so there may be bugs. I don't know if it has been
modified since before ITKv4 came out, so it's entirely possible that there
are bugs.

Could you run your program in a debugger and see where it is segfaulting?

Cory