[Insight-users] [ITK Community] Obtaining Real Result from Inverse Fourier Transform

Cory Quammen cory.quammen at kitware.com
Sat Nov 23 16:38:04 EST 2013

Ah, I think I know what is going on. The FFTComplexToComplex filter
actually instantiates a concrete subclass when you create an instance. In
the other FFT classes, there are typically two subclasses, one that uses
Vnl and one that uses FFTW. Right now, FFTComplexToComplex only has an
FFTW-enabled subclass, so it works only if you have FFTW support enabled.
FFTW support is disabled by default for licensing reasons.

Try turning on the options ITK_USE_FFTWF (float support) and ITK_USE_FFTWD
(double support) and recompile ITK and then your program.

Best,
Cory