[Insight-users] Fail to load file in ITK-snap

Kevin Keraudren kevin.keraudren10 at imperial.ac.uk
Tue Nov 26 05:35:15 EST 2013

Hi Nicolas,

Thanks a lot for your reply.

No, I do not know how this negative value has been set. I do not even
know where this "Bounding Box" information comes from, it does not
appear in the tools I use to look at image metadata.

Can I ask you how you obtained this "Bounding Box" values, which program
or code you used to access it?

Thanks for your help,

Kevin