[Insight-users] not sure if there's an issue with itkInverseDisplacementFieldImageFilter.hxx

Tim Bhatnagar tim.bhatnagar at gmail.com
Tue Nov 26 15:12:31 EST 2013

Hello all,

I am trying to implement a filter to obtain the inverse of a
Demon's-derived displacement field. I've found a number of code candidates,
but they all rely on itkInverseDisplacementFieldImageFilter.hxx

and in each case, I'm getting errors like:

c:\itkrap\insighttoolkit-4.2.0\modules\filtering\displacementfield\include\itkInverseDisplacementFieldImageFilter.hxx(343):
error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before
'itk::InverseDisplacementFieldImageFilter<TInputImage,TOutputImage>::GetMTime'

c:\itkrap\insighttoolkit-4.2.0\modules\filtering\displacementfield\include\itkInverseDisplacementFieldImageFilter.hxx(343):
error C4430: missing type specifier - int assumed. Note: C++ does not
support default-int

I'm using VS10 Express, and until this code, everything in ITK has been
working well.

Sorry if there is a basic solution to this issue - I'm stumped! Any help is
much appreciated.

Thanks,

--
Tim Bhatnagar