[Insight-users] QuadEdgeMeshNormalFilter - Outwards or inwards

Jon Haitz Legarreta jhlegarreta at vicomtech.org
Tue Oct 1 03:54:51 EDT 2013

Dear Óscar,
although I haven't tried the filter, I would dare to say that it should
point outwards if done according to the "normal vector" definition.
Were you able to visualize it? May be with VTK or writing the output and
using Paraview?

It would be nice if you shared what it gives by default.

Kind regards,
JON HAITZ