[Insight-users] [ITK] Software Guide generation process problems

Jon Haitz Legarreta jhlegarreta at vicomtech.org
Thu Oct 3 07:12:16 EDT 2013

Hi Matt,
you're more than welcome. It's us who are grateful to kitware.

As for the missing PNG's, the problem has apparently been solved.

OK, downloaded and installed pygmentize. The error has disappeared.

The patch solves the problem with Python 3. Already commented in gerrit.

However, the project still fails to compile (MS Visual 2010):

*8>6>CUSTOMBUILD : LaTeX warning : There were multiply-defined labels.
8>  6>   )
8>  6>  (\end occurred inside a group at level 1)
8>  6>  ### simple group (level 1) entered at line 484 ({)
8>  6>  ### bottom level
8>  6>  (see the transcript file for additional information)
8>  6>  Output written on 00-SoftwareGuide.dvi (739 pages, 4818484 bytes).
8>  6>  Transcript written on 00-SoftwareGuide.log.
8>  6>  Generating 00-SoftwareGuide.ind
8>  6>  This is C:\Program Files\MiKTeX 2.9\miktex\bin\x64\makeindex.exe,
version 2.15 [MiKTeX 2.9 64-bit] (kpathsea + Thai support).
8>  6>  Scanning input file 00-SoftwareGuide.idx.....done (1757 entries
accepted, 0 rejected).
8>  6>  Sorting entries..................done (21076 comparisons).
8>  6>  Generating output file 00-SoftwareGuide.ind.....done (1699 lines
written, 0 warnings).
8>  6>  Output written in 00-SoftwareGuide.ind.
8>  6>  Transcript written in 00-SoftwareGuide.ilg.
8>  6>  Generating 00-SoftwareGuide.ps
8>  6>  'C:/Program' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
8>  6>  operable program or batch file.
8>C:\Program Files
(x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft.Cpp\v4.0\Microsoft.CppCommon.targets(151,5): error
MSB6006: "cmd.exe" exited with code 1.*

So looks like there is somewhere a command (referring to a program being
sought for in C:/Program Files/ ?) may be not using double quotes that
makes the build process unable to continue :-S

Have not yet tried the dashboard patch :-S Will do soon.

Kind regards,
JON HAITZ