[Insight-users] Why ConvertLabelMapFilter doesn't convert nothing?

Antonio Calabrese calantoanto at gmail.com
Thu Oct 3 12:25:11 EDT 2013

Hi to everyone,
I must to convert an unsigned char labelmap in an unsigned long LabelMap.
I supposed to use the ConvertLabelMapFilter class, but this Class doesn't
work.
It does a simple copy of the each labeloblject, so if I declare two
different types for the Input and Output, it doesn't work.
A little example:

typedef itk::ConvertLabelMapFilter<UCharLabelMapType,ULongLabelMapType>
Convert;
Convert::Pointer convert = Convert::New();
convert->SetInput(labelmap->GetOutput());
convert->Update();

What am I doing wrong?