[Insight-users] Itk 4 - Multithreading over multiple nodes of linux high performance computer

Bilal Tahir bilalahmedtahir at googlemail.com
Thu Oct 3 14:18:40 EDT 2013

Dear Matt,

Many thanks for this. It will be an honour to contribute to ITK. So far, I
have mostly been using precompiled binaries of software based on ITK but I
would like to delve deeper into what ITK can offer for my applications. In
particular, for my radiotherapy based applications as I am a radiotherapy
physicist.

I was going to have my institution order a hard copy of the ITK Version 2.4
software guide but I found a very recent pdf version for ITK 4.4 on
sourceforge so I guess that is the correct document that I should be
working with to get up to speed?

All the best

Bilal Tahir,
Weston Park Hospital / University of Sheffield