[Insight-users] Python Debug Library for WrapITK Build on Windows

Constantine Zakkaroff mnkz at leeds.ac.uk
Fri Oct 4 14:07:35 EDT 2013

Hi Matt,

To begin with I've tried building Python with CMake as specified here:

https://github.com/davidsansome/python-cmake-buildsystem

This Python-CMake-Build system is forcing Release builds only. Release
build works fine.

I changed the CMakeLists.txt to allow Debug builds, but... The Debug
build fails on building extensions, because it expects python27_d.lib,
but instead there's Debug/python27.lib. Just an incorrect name. I guess
with a couple minor tweaks to the library names Debug builds could work.

I'll try building Release WrapITK with the binaries produced by this
Python-CMake-Build system next, just to see if it works.

Regards,
Constantine