[Insight-users] question regarding registration outputs

Tim Bhatnagar tim.bhatnagar at gmail.com
Wed Oct 9 13:59:27 EDT 2013

Thanks Matt,

It is strange then, that I can extract data from the displacement field
that seems to represent the field that would transform the
'pre-deformation' image into the 'deformation' image. (There is a
significant deformation in the 'deformation data' in the negative
y-direction, which shows up nicely in the displacement field.

Must I be doing something strange for this to happen?