[Insight-users] question regarding registration outputs

Tim Bhatnagar tim.bhatnagar at gmail.com
Wed Oct 9 14:17:33 EDT 2013

Hmmm,

The coordinate system from my raw data matches up with my vtk data (not
disp fields, the actual image data) imported into Paraview for
visualization, as well as used in ITK to generate displacement fields. If
the coordinate systems of my input images are the same, is there any reason
why my displacement field should be in different coordinates?