[Insight-users] [Community] complile itk with mingw issue

Matt McCormick matt.mccormick at kitware.com
Mon Oct 14 10:39:06 EDT 2013

Hi Yuting,

Download the MinGW installer from the MinGW-w64 project [1], run the
installer, and select the *SJLJ* exception handler instead of the *DWARF*
exception -- the DWARF exception handler creates object files that are too
big.

Also, ITK 4.3.3 is recommended to avoid other compiler errors with MinGW.

Thanks,
Matt