[Insight-users] [Community] Error

Matt McCormick matt.mccormick at kitware.com
Tue Oct 15 15:45:36 EDT 2013

Hi Hana,

Adding additional include directories should not be necessary.

However, when compiling ITK and your project, make sure to set the
CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE to Debug or RelWithDebInfo, which will add the "-g"
flag when compiling.  This adds the symbols (names of functions and
variables) to the output executable so gdb knows what it is looking
at.

HTH,
Matt

PS. Please reply-to-all to keep messages on the list.