[Insight-users] Get the value of a voxel in 3d Image

shiwei swingsw89 at 163.com
Thu Oct 24 02:08:00 EDT 2013

Hi,all
       Now I run into a problem is that in a Big 3D volume named Db, I want to have the following result like thie code in Matlab:
if Db( Point1(1,1) , Point1(2,1) , Point1(3,1) ) == 0
And I know Point1(1,1),Point1(2,1),Point1(3,1), I wonder if there is a way in ITK to locate this coordinate and get the value of the voxel to check whether it's zero? Maybe not use a SliceIterator in the whole 3d volume? For before this code, I have already iterate the Db 3D volume?

                                                                                                                              Thank you
                                                                                                                                 shiwei