No subject

Thu Oct 17 21:49:17 EDT 2013

the magnitude of the second derivative of the deformation. I see there are
gradient filters available and I guess for the second derivative, I can
pass the deformation field image to two gradient filters in succession and
then compute the magnitude. However, I would like to use a mask in my
computation. So areas under the mask should only be used and forward or
backward differences should only be used at the edges, as appropriate.

Is there a way to achieve this through existing filters?

Thank you for any help you can give me.

Cheers,

Anja

--047d7b5da93b02f6d504e995efed

 code some registration stuff from scratch using itk. So, I have a dense de=
formation field and I can compute various similarity measures and now I wan=
t to regularize the deformation to ensure smooth deformations.<br>
enalize the magnitude of the second derivative of the deformation. I see th=
ere are gradient filters available and I guess for the second derivative, I=
 can pass the deformation field image to two gradient filters in succession=
 and then compute the magnitude. However, I would like to use a mask in my =
computation. So areas under the mask should only be used and forward or bac=
kward differences should only be used at the edges, as appropriate.<br>

--047d7b5da93b02f6d504e995efed--