[Insight-users] [Community] Split an output from a filter into sub regions

Luca Pamparana luca.pamparana at gmail.com
Sat Oct 26 20:28:07 EDT 2013

Thank you Matt! I tried ExtractImageFilter and RegionofInterestImageFilter
and both of them do what I need but there seems to be one issue. My DICOM
images are a coronal acquisition with the ImageOrientationPatient as {1 0 0
0 0 -1}. However, when I read the image and run either of these filters and
write DICOM back, it sets the IOP to {1 0 0 0 1 0} i.e. to an axial
orientation.

Is this a known thing with ITK or something special needs to be done?

Thanks for your help.

Luca