[Insight-users] Typedef overloading on derived classes

Jose Ignacio Prieto joseignacio.prieto at gmail.com
Tue Oct 29 09:42:27 EDT 2013

Hi all,
I have a object manager class that has to work with 3d and 4d itk images.
Then I was planning to have an abstract obj manager for the common
functions and derived classes om3d and om4d for the dimension specific
functions. My problem is how can I define an abstract  typedef ImageType on
base OM, then overloading it like typedef itkImage(short, 3) ImageType on
om3d and typedef itkImage(short, 4) ImageType on om4d. That way my methods
would have the same signature.
Is this possible? Is it a wrong approach?

Thank you very much

--
José Ignacio Prieto
celular(nuevo): 94348182