[Insight-users] RT-DOSE and CT image registration??

abhishek abhishek at meddiff.com
Tue Sep 3 13:11:31 EDT 2013

Hello Users,

I am trying to put RT-DOSE and CT image in same co-ordinate system. Here, CT
being target co-ordinate system.

I used ResampleImageFilter, the output from the filter produces an image
with size as of CT image. But the position of RT-DOSE did not changed.

In below shown image, Yellow box shows the resampled image bounding box with
resampled image in yellow.

<http://itk-insight-users.2283740.n2.nabble.com/file/n7583908/Resampled.jpg>

Am, i missing something. Please help, I am new to ITK?

Regards
Abhishek.