[Insight-users] ImageSeriesReadWrite error - help?

Xiaoxiao Liu xiaoxiao.liu at kitware.com
Wed Sep 4 12:28:45 EDT 2013

Hi,
There  seem to be something different in this this last dataset than your
other datasets?
It's better to post the source code with the question so that others could
help the diagnosis.
Thanks.

-Xiaoxiao

On Wed, Sep 4, 2013 at 12:16 PM, Tim Bhatnagar <tim.bhatnagar at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am combining a number of vector-component 2D images into a 3D volume,
> using ImageSeriesReadWrite.
>
> The work has been going fine, but with my last sample set, I am receiving
> an error:
>
> requested region is outside largest possible region itk
>
> Reading some old nabble ITK, I thought this type of error had been
> addressed by having an automatic implementation of
> UpdateLargestPossibleRegion(), but I'm seeing it here.
>
> Because this is only occurring on my last dataset (the others functioned
> just fine), could someone help me in terms of what to look for/change?
>
> thanks,
>
> --
> Tim Bhatnagar
> PhD Candidate
> Orthopaedic Injury Biomechanics Group
> Department of Mechanical Engineering
> University of British Columbia
>
> Rm 5000 - 818 West 10th Ave.
> Vancouver, BC
> Canada
> V5Z 1M9
>
> Ph: (604) 675-8845
> Fax: (604) 675-8820
> Web: oibg.mech.ubc.ca

*Xiaoxiao Liu*, Ph.D.
R & D Engineer
Kitware Inc <http://www.kitware.com/>.
Clifton Park, NY
Phone: (518) 881-4924  or  (518) 371-3971 x124