[Insight-users] itkMaskFilter extend 3d mask for 4d image

Jose Ignacio Prieto joseignacio.prieto at gmail.com
Thu Sep 5 11:58:50 EDT 2013

Hi I have a 3d mask that I would like to apply to a 4d volume using
MaskImageFilter, they have the same dimensions except for the last one
([128,128,65] vs [128,128,65,25]). What would be the best approach? I was
thinking on using WrapPadImageFilter and extend the 3d object n times to
create an equivalent 4d mask. Maybe there was a more efficient way of doing
this (not creating  a big object in memory).

Thank you very much

--
José Ignacio Prieto
celular(nuevo): 94348182