[Insight-users] Convert an image to DICOM file

Than Wonn venom25 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 10 18:15:23 EDT 2013

Hello everyone,

I am new to itk and this is my first problem and posted out. Please help,
any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

I have original dicom file for one slice, and I saved it into png image
using itk.

I converted that png image into dicom file again with all the same header
file information. I used ShiftScaleImageFilter to shift pixel values.

My problem is I have got different pixel values in both original dicom and a
dicom from png image.

For example, at the same position (41,71), pixel value of original dicom is
"1,281" and pixel value of a dicom from png image is "91".

How can I convert the png image into dicom with the same pixel values?

Than