[Insight-users] combining DICOM images

Anja Ende anja.ende at googlemail.com
Thu Sep 12 15:50:19 EDT 2013

Hi everyone,

Can someone tell me how to achieve this in ITK? I have two DICOM volumes
and they have the same resolution. Now, what I want to do is to basically
pull them together along a given axes. So basically, make a new DICOM
volume where the new data is basically the concatenation of the two DICOM
images along the y-axes. Is there some filter that can do this?

Also, do I need to do something with the image origin as well?

Thanks for any help you can give me. Would really appreciate it.

Cheers,

Anja