[Insight-users] [Announcement] SimpleITK 0.7 Release Candidate 1

Jon Haitz Legarreta jhlegarreta at vicomtech.org
Fri Sep 13 02:44:31 EDT 2013

Sorry Brad and the itk users for the previous message.

I just intended to fwd the message to my department to let them know about
the new release. Just saying that until now I have not had the opportunity
to try SimpleITK.

Evidently, clicked "Reply all" instead of "Forward".

Too early in the morning :-S

Sorry.
JON HAITZ

<http://www.vicomtech.org>
Jon Haitz Legarreta GorroñoIkertzailea / Investigador / Researcher
eOsasuna eta Aplikazio Biomedikoak /
eSalud y Aplicaciones Biomedicas / eHealth & Biomedical Applications
Donostia - San Sebastián - Spain <http://www.vicomtech.org/contacto>
<http://www.vicomtech.org/>
Tel: +[34] 943 30 92 30jhlegarreta at vicomtech.org
Aviso Legal - Política de