[Insight-users] Possible Bug in AntiAliasBinaryImageFilter

sebastian ordas sebastian.ordas at gmail.com
Mon Sep 23 13:52:12 EDT 2013

Dear List,

I´m trying to find the reason of a wrong output (noise or quite wrong data)
from the itkAntiAliasBinaryImageFilter.
I have several projects effectively using this class in ITK 3.20.1 but it
fails in ITKv4

Furthermore, the AntiAliasBinaryImageFilter example runs correctly in ITK
3.20.1 and wrongly in ITK 4.4.5 (and 4.4.2). In both cases I use the same
binary input, of course.

Finally, since no one has reported this bug and ITKv4 has been out for a
while now, I was wondering what is the current preferred pipeline for mesh
creation (preprocessing) in ITKv4. I do find this class essential in the
preprocessing steps toward mesh creation. So if any other approach is
currently available I would like to hear about it.

Thanks a lot,
sebastian