[Insight-users] filter examples or templates for non imagetoimage filters

Jesse Ross-Jones jesse.rj at gmail.com
Tue Sep 24 10:32:23 EDT 2013

Dear ITKers

I was wondering if there might be an example or templates available for
creating filters that take inputs other than images?
I have started by looking at the example here:
http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK/Examples/Developer/ImageFilter and other itk
examples, but all take images as inputs.
In my case I need to create filters that take points, vectors, planes, and
even vtkpolydata as inputs and output. I know that I have to modify the
template class and add the set/get macros for example, but can I do this
without rather blindly altering the basic example?

Much appreciated
Jesse