[Insight-users] Optimizer change Affine Bspline

Jon Haitz Legarreta jhlegarreta at vicomtech.org
Fri Sep 27 03:00:07 EDT 2013

Dear Emma,
I guess you should be able to do it if you disconnect the pipeline, i.e.,
if you update the upstream pipeline, have the result stored to some
variable and then you apply as many optimizers as you wish, making the
variable contents the input for your many optimizers.

As for the performance, I cannot help much. Sorry.

HTH,
JON HAITZ