[ITK-users] [ITK] ImageToImageMetric in Python

Matt McCormick matt.mccormick at kitware.com
Tue Apr 8 14:10:09 EDT 2014

Hi Sven,

To find the type of MetricType::TransformParametersType, look at the
Doxygen documentation for NormalizedCorrelationImageToImageMetric [1].
 Following the typedef trail [2], the type is OptimizerParameters [3],
which can be created with

  displacement = itk.OptimizerParameters.F( Dimension )

Hope this helps,
Matt

[1] http://www.itk.org/Doxygen/html/classitk_1_1NormalizedCorrelationImageToImageMetric.html

[2] http://www.itk.org/Doxygen/html/classitk_1_1TransformBaseTemplate.html