[ITK-users] [ITK] Isosurface extraction with ITK

Joël Schaerer joel.schaerer at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 06:32:26 EDT 2014

Hi Dan,

thanks, this is exactly what I was hoping for! I will test it ASAP.

Looking at the pictures, I have a question: the resulting distribution
of points on the surface is not very regular. Do you think this could be
improved by relaxing the points (eg. placing each point at the
barycenter of its neighbors) and re-projecting on the surface?

Thanks again,

joel