[ITK-users] [ITK] [SCIFIO] How to make ITK to download the SCIFIO module?

Joe Ping-Lin Hsiao phsiao at cs.unc.edu
Wed Apr 9 10:21:58 EDT 2014

Yes SCIFIO is one of the projects in my Visual Studio solution once I
generate the binaries from CMake.

However from SCIFIO.remote.cmake, the SCIFIO should checkout the
tag 19f2ca398d9565aef99ed739c14c7de1e3daacfa, which happens in Feb 2014,
but in my binary it's actually stayed in a commit on March 2013. So I guess
I still have to update SCIFIO manually? I used a brand new binary folder,
so there shouldn't been any old SCIFIO code left to confuse ITK.

Thanks,
Joe