[ITK-users] [ITK] FEM based deformable registration

Tony bowler0_uk at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 15 14:01:45 EDT 2014

Hi Matt,

I think this is what I am looking for. I don't know a huge amount about FEM so I'm not sure I would trust myself to construct the FEM object based on what I have found so far. Is it possible to let the registration filter construct the object as in deformable registration example 11 for example and then I modify the material properties? Alternatively, is there fairly extensive documentation for using FEMObject somewhere beyond the code browser?

Thanks,

Tony