[ITK-users] Mattes Mutual Information Metric - MultiThread

Johnson, Hans J hans-johnson at uiowa.edu
Wed Apr 23 09:59:35 EDT 2014

I believe this was fixed.

I created a new gerrit-patch to update the documentation:
http://review.source.kitware.com/#/c/15249/

The note about multi-threading not working was placed there in 2002, and
there was a lot of work done to address multithreading since that time.

Multithreading was fixed in 2011 in preparation for
using MI for BRAINSTools testing and for inclusion into
Slicer.  It was fixed in patch set
f542d0c75848ccb8bf35130a896da2fdb1a10d2c,
but the comment was overlooked.

Hans