[ITK-users] [ITK] Compose Displacement Field Order using Syn regsitration

Matt McCormick matt.mccormick at kitware.com
Wed Apr 30 10:04:16 EDT 2014

Hi Emma,

Yes, that would be the order, but not that the
ComposeDisplacementFieldsImageFilter requires Image's representing the
displacement fields (it does not take Transform's).

It looks like:

composer->SetWarpingField(
inverseAffineIMSepararteDisplacementFieldImageEquivalent );
composer->SetDisplacementField( forwardFields );

would be equivalent to

compositeTransform->AddTransform(
inverseAffineIMSepararteDisplacementFieldImageEquivalent );
compositeTransform->AddTransform( forwardFields );

HTH,
Matt