[ITK-users] TileImageFilter SideBySide

Dan Mercik mercikd at thomas.edu
Mon Aug 18 10:05:49 EDT 2014

Good Morning,

                        The demonstration you showed me works great, however if I wanted to do 20 images that would take  some time. So, I tried doing a for loop which didn't work exactly how I wanted it to work. I would like the program to take any amount of images and output them side by side , any ideas? The attachment shows the for loop I used similar to TileImageFilter CreateVolume example however when I use it for some odd reason only one image is being display side by side multiple times.

Daniel Mercik

Computer Science Major

Service Desk Technician

Thomas College