[ITK-users] Deformation Field Modulation

Anton Delehony anton.delehony at gmail.com
Mon Aug 18 22:37:22 EDT 2014

Hello,

I have a general image processing question that I hope I can get some
guidance from more experienced researchers.

My data is composed of two 3d MRI volumes taken at end-inhale and
end-exhale. I do non-rigid registration (demons) to estimate the overall
transformation field between the two volumes. Then, I also have dynamic 2D
slices that are taken continuously throughout the breathing cycle. I would
like to "modulate" the overall field measured from registration by the
measured 2D planes.  Any suggestions?