[ITK-users] Problem in computing Eigenvalue for swir band of hdf taken by Imager payload

mahi payalprajapati2808 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 13:01:36 EDT 2014

Hello All,

I am new to ITK.I want to compute eigenvalue of SWIR band of .h5 File.I have
tried it  using itkSymmetricEigenAnalysis and   vnl_symmetric_eigen .Both
Programs work fine for a .tiff file(which i am using for experimental
purpose) having dimension 256*256 and it works fine. SWIR band has dimension
of 11220*11264. so I made it of 11264*11264 by padding extra zeros at rows
starting from 11221. My problem is when i apply both program on this
extended matrix it shows no error but also doesnt give any output.It gets
stuck...Am i going in a right direction or not?Why this happen?I have
attached both code. itk_image_to_matrix.cxx
<http://itk-users.7.n7.nabble.com/file/n34456/itk_image_to_matrix.cxx>

newsvd.cxx <http://itk-users.7.n7.nabble.com/file/n34456/newsvd.cxx>
Q_matrixfinal.cxx
<http://itk-users.7.n7.nabble.com/file/n34456/Q_matrixfinal.cxx>