[ITK-users] Composite Filter with variable stdvector of filters inside

Jose Ignacio Prieto joseignacio.prieto at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 09:38:16 EDT 2014

Thanks Matt, my problem was that I didn't know when to call this methods. I
finally put them into GenerateInputRequestedRegion and this way seems to be
called before Update(). I don't know under what conditions
GenerateInputRequestedRegion is called, for example if a parameter is
changed after an update call, will it be called again or only GenerateData
would be called. Is there a good developer manual? The ITK user manual
seems a little short on this.

Thanks

Ignacio Prieto

On Mon, Aug 25, 2014 at 11:46 PM, Matt McCormick <matt.mccormick at kitware.com