[ITK-users] [ITK] Strange Visual Studio 2012 problem

Gib Bogle g.bogle at auckland.ac.nz
Fri Aug 29 05:10:05 EDT 2014

I just remembered that I forgot to paste that:

cmake_minimum_required(VERSION 2.6)

PROJECT(crop)
FIND_PACKAGE(ITK)
IF(ITK_FOUND)
INCLUDE(${ITK_USE_FILE})
ELSE(ITK_FOUND)
MESSAGE(FATAL_ERROR
"ITK not found. Please set ITK_DIR.")
ENDIF(ITK_FOUND)

set(PROJECTNAME "crop")
ADD_EXECUTABLE(${PROJECTNAME} crop.cpp)
TARGET_LINK_LIBRARIES(${PROJECTNAME} ${ITK_LIBRARIES} )