[ITK-users] Pointing CMake to Updated ITK Library

DVigneault davis.vigneault at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 15:56:19 EST 2014

All--

I'm wondering how I need to update my CMakeLists.txt file to point it to a
particular version of ITK.  I'm working on OsX.  I previously had version
4.4.2 installed, and have recently installed 4.6.1.  However, when I run
this code...

itk::Version::Pointer version = itk::Version::New();
std::cout << version->GetITKVersion() << std::endl;

...it outputs 4.4.2.  I've copied my CMakeLists.txt file below.  I have
tried changing this line...

find_package(ITK REQUIRED)

...to...

find_package(ITK 4.6.1 REQUIRED)

...but when I do, I get the following error:

dyld: Library not loaded: /Applications/ITK/build/fftw/lib/libfftw3.3.dylib
  Referenced from: /Volumes/NO
NAME/Chicago/example_for_jack_yao/bin/./dv-simulated_phase
  Reason: image not found
Trace/BPT trap: 5

Thanks in advance for your help!

Best,

--Davis

# This is the root ITK CMakeLists file.
cmake_minimum_required(VERSION 2.4)
if(COMMAND CMAKE_POLICY)
  cmake_policy(SET CMP0003 NEW)
endif()

# This project is designed to be built outside the Insight source tree.
project(dv-simulated_phase)

# Find ITK.
find_package(ITK REQUIRED)
include(${ITK_USE_FILE})

add_executable(dv-simulated_phase dv-simulated_phase.cxx )

target_link_libraries(dv-simulated_phase ${ITK_LIBRARIES})