[ITK-users] GPU Implementation

Jim Miller millerjv at gmail.com
Tue Dec 30 09:15:34 EST 2014

A simple solution is to downsample the images. Instead of 512x512x350 images, downsample to 256x256x175 images.

With the regularization in the registration algorithm, the results will be very similar on the two datasets.

If you wanted, after running the registration on the downsampled versions, you can upsample the deformation field and run a few iterations of the algorithm on the cpu at full resolution.

Jim