[Insight-users] dot product of itk vector was completely wrong

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Tue Feb 11 15:04:45 EST 2014

http://www.itk.org/Doxygen/html/classitk_1_1Vector.html

The return type for the operator* for a dot product is Vector::ValueType, a scalar, not a vector.
http://www.itk.org/Doxygen/html/classitk_1_1Vector.html#a51bad5a3835ffc0fbbc02d5437f7e691

By assigning to to a new Vector are implicitly calling this constructor:
http://www.itk.org/Doxygen/html/classitk_1_1Vector.html#a106ee9550311054cceb66015e98c6457

The example is wrong. Watch your types.

Brad