[Insight-users] Code Coverage file of the day: itkLoggerThreadWrapperTest.cxx : Become an ITK contributor

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Fri Feb 14 15:01:44 EST 2014

The lucky class to get code coverage increased today is:

                              itkLoggerThreadWrapper

It had zero coverage:
http://open.cdash.org/viewCoverageFile.php?buildid=3218139&fileid=11418732

an this patch:
http://review.source.kitware.com/#/c/14438/1

Will bring the .hxx file to 83% and the .h file to 100%.

ITK Training Camp:

Thanks to those of you who have responded to our invitation to go through
the ITK mentorship and training program, to learn about ITK development,
and in the process help raise the code coverage of the toolkit.

We are still welcoming more volunteers and probably will be able to take
up to ten ITK community members through the program.

Raise your hand if you would like to join      :-)