[Insight-users] coordinate system

WANG Chengjia wangchengjia1986 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 18 22:41:33 EST 2014

More generally, I have a transformation matrix calculated, anyone know how
to transform a volume using this matrix?

It is just a simple Rigid 3D transformation. In Matlab, I just use "tform =
maketform('affine', transM');" to make up the transformation and apply it
using " tformarray " then the images are perfectly aligned. But in ITK, I
find I have to switch the x, y coordinate of translation when doing
"targetTransform->SetTranslation(trans)". The result was still wrong,
although quite close to the one I got in Matlab.

Can anyone help? Thanks in advance!

Best,

Email: wangchengjia1986 at gmail.com