[Insight-users] [ITK Community] coordinate system

WANG Chengjia wangchengjia1986 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 19 06:52:28 EST 2014

Hi Luis,

Thank you for your advice!

Is there an example of convert the RAS/LPI coordinate in ITK to the image
IJK coordinate? I think at least there should be some mechanism allow the
user convert the coordinate system.

I can find a lot of examples for registration, but not many example that
arbitrarily transform a 3D volume. I'm totally stocked here.

Thank you very much!

Best,
Chengjia

Email: wangchengjia1986 at gmail.com