[Insight-users] [ITK Community] 3D registration

Massinissa Bandou Massinissa.Bandou at USherbrooke.ca
Sun Feb 23 16:58:52 EST 2014

Actually It can display values of metric and parameter. I have two 3D images,
one is oriented perpendicularly to the other. The final matrix of
transformation seems not having a big impact except for the translation. the
rotation matrix is almost equal to identity matrix???? do I need to align
the two images before applying mutual information?

Massi