[Insight-users] Surface extraction from 32 bits .tiff 550 slices

jaumesastretomas jaumesastretomas at gmail.com
Wed Feb 26 09:51:26 EST 2014

I have a 32 bits .tiff image that contains 550 slices.

Which is the best way to extract its surface in ITK?

I've tried with BinaryMask3DMeshSource after thresholding the image to
convert into binary one but it does create me incorrect meshes with 0 nodes
and cells.

If the best way is to use VTK, how can I pass to VTK from a 32 bits image?

I'm really stack on this, any help would be very welcome!

Thanks a lot!