[Insight-users] [Insight-developers] [Announcement] SimpleITK 0.8 Release Candidate 1

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Fri Feb 28 08:41:07 EST 2014

Hello,

I have completed building the Python eggs of i686. They will now be nighty generated on RedHat 6 system. There are available on SourceForge:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/simpleitk/files/SimpleITK/0.8rc1/Python/

For any supported Python installation the 0.8rc1 can be downloaded with easy_install by providing a SourceForge URL to the directory:

 easy_install --upgrade -f http://sourceforge.net/projects/simpleitk/files/SimpleITK/0.8rc1/Python SimpleITK

I recommend using virutalenv to create a python virtual environment for testing, and development.

Thanks,
Brad