[Insight-users] [ITK Community] C# Wrapper for ITK

Zhongliu Xie zhongliu.xie10 at imperial.ac.uk
Thu Jan 2 11:33:42 EST 2014

Dear Brad,

Thanks for your note. I think I need some example code of using
SimpleITK on C#, in particular about how to walk an image region, and
for each voxel in the region find a series of offset voxels in its
neighbourhood for further processing. Could you give a clue on how to
find such example code, and perhaps also examples for other functions?
Thanks.

Regards,
Zhongliu