[Insight-users] .txx intelligence and autocompletion in VS2010

tao sun colddiesun at gmail.com
Wed Jan 8 02:25:34 EST 2014

Hi,

I know it seems not a relevant question to ITK. But I appreciate if anyone
has the experience to help me out.

I have a simple project with .cxx, .h and .txx files which is generated
from Cmake. By changing adding the file extension in the Text Editor
Option, now VS2010 can treat it as a .cxx file. However, the codes in .txx
file still cannot autocomplete:

    addFilter->Update(); // No hint when I type add, also when call the member

This is OK in .cxx file. Does anyone know what's happening?

Julio